PsychCentral, here's a list of 10 Highly
Effective Study Habits (see article for details).
1. How you approach studying
Aim to think positively when you
Avoid catastrophic thinking.
Avoid absolute thinking.
Avoid comparing yourself with others.
2. Where you study is important
3. Bring everything you need,
nothing you don't
4. Outline and rewrite your
5. Use memory games (mnemonic
6. Practice by yourself or with
7. Make a schedule you can stick
8. Take breaks (and rewards!)
9. Keep healthy and balanced
10. Know what the expectations are
for the class [or test]
Right now, get SWTP's online practice exams at a reduced price.
Just $39. Get additional savings when buying more
than one exam at a time--less
than $30 per exam!
Keep going till you pass. Extensions are free.
COVID-19 delay? Just write for your free extension.
To receive our free study guide and get started!